Thursday, January 2, 2014

The First Encounter with Mother Ayahuasca.

It's absolutely crazy how Ayahuasca works. You just never know what your going to get. The absolute hardest part in any Ayahuasca ceremony is the moment the Shaman fills up your glass. That brown, sticky liquid pouring in, & bringing that glass from your hands up to your mouth. Once you swallow, you know there's no turning back.





So I had just left everything, took whatever money i had left and bought a ticket to Peru. Somehow, by Gods will I found my way to the Vida Libre Ayahuasca retreat in Iquitos. Very beautiful camp grounds, very beautiful facilities.

It was me and 10 other German passengers. They had all previously been acquainted with one another, I was just the tag along. The first few days leading up to ceremony was very difficult. Mentally, emotionally. I had a lot of fears and and doubts about the whole thing

Will this work? Maybe it's not for me? Is this safe? Is this evil? I hate it, this is stupid, I should go home.

Lots and lots of negative thoughts that eventually got blown the away by love.

So the first ceremony,

I was so nervous the whole time leading up to it, just before it began i started crying, tears streamed down my face uncontrollably. It is always very comforting to cry, very peaceful at the same time it is traumatic.

I believe crying to be some sort of a spiritual breakdown as well as a psychological release. The same with dreaming, i do feel better after i have a good cry.

The dosage

So i did half a cup, the very first time.

I would say 75% of a shot glass is around a normal to heavy dose. 100%, a full cup is considered a very heavy dose. So 50% is still going to hit you fucking hard.

So what happens...

I waited 40mins, thats around the time Ayahuasca takes to kick in.

AND NOTHING! NADA. Absolutely sober the whole way through the ceremony. I'm thinking to myself is this stuff fake?

But there were other people, who did half a cup as well, and they were tripping hard.

I was just completely sober. I even fell asleep. had very weird dreams though...

So the whole day after, i was very confused and sad.

I thought to myself, the next ceremony might just end up being the same thing. What if I had just paid and came all this way for nothing.

So darkness falls once again, it was time to drink for the second time...

All my life, i never understood what it was about, i had no fucking clue. I went through life doing things out of fear, in the hope the more control, power and status i obtained , would bring me more happiness. It just brought me a whole lotta pain to be honest haha.

After this night, I can honestly say to myself, it all finally makes sense.

So after having no effect the previous night, I went for the Heroic Dose. One full cup.

The Setting..

The ceremony environment at Vida Libre is very traditional, very peaceful and comforting. They really ensure that the passengers receive a true authentic Aya experience whilst feeling protected at the same time. We have very thick comfortable mattresses, we sit in a half circle surrounding the shamans, there are always helpers on the side and outside the ceremonial area if help is needed. 

So that was very comforting to me, even if i did start tripping badly, my safety and the safety of others would not be compromised.




So after i received Ayahuasca from the shamans, I went back to my mattress, lied down until the lights went out.

In every ceremony, it is done in absolute darkness, this can be quite intimidating for most. But i can assure you, you would not want to have it done any other way.

So in complete darkness, accepting my fate. I start feeling this tingling sensation in my body, it started of small, and grew and grew until my whole body was in this ecstatic vibration.

It was VERY, VERY NICE. Like a whole body orgasm, just complete and utter sexual ecstasy, I felt Ayahuasca's presence immediately, this radiant, feminine, sensual, motherly figure that was just pure healing love. Thats all it is, pure love.
Something I had been seeking for my whole life.

The feeling when you were a kid, and you got scared and all you wanted was for your mum to come and hug you, hold you. A feeling I never had for a very long time, I almost forgot what it felt like, it was so beautiful.

I kept asking her.

"Why are you so nice to me?"

What have I done to deserve such love, such comfort. It was incredible.

Then Ayahuasca showed me, she took me on a RIDE through my life, all the pain, all the confusion, all my fears. It all made sense, I had to live through them to get to her. I had to suffer to find her. I accepted EVERYTHING. it made so much sense, flashbacks like a movie, super clear visions. Painful times, sad times, happy times. I accepted it all as if it were a gift from God. I cried and cried. Tears of Love and Joy.

After that my visuals just went crazy. Egyptian Doctors, like the drawings in the pyramid of half man half bird. Surrounded me, taking out my heart from my body, and fixing it. It was REAL, it was all so real.




They held my hearts in their hands, a giant glow came out of it. They put it back into my body, and I felt this electricity rise from my spine, they had open all my chakras! Such a powerful energy just rushing through my body, I immediately got up and started dancing, it was so strong i had to move. I couldn't stay still. I saw myself as a monk, under this tree and I was meditating.

Then she spoke to me, it was in crystal clear telepathic english.

"You are my son, you are to work for me. I will teach you, I will train you, I will heal you, you will learn to heal everyone, all the people you love, all my children, you serve God now."

It was so fucking intense, I just accepted it you know. Im not going to say No, I'm not going to turn away the most beautiful thing that's ever happened to me. This pure love energy. Who would?

The shamans and they're Icaros (songs to call the spirits) were so powerful and strong. I realize  how hard it was for them, to heal so many people. WE can never thank the shamans enough for they're work, most people don't understand the incredibly massive task at hand it is to heal people. One of the hardest but most rewarding jobs in my opinion.

Then i started to see a lot of things, for myself. Like my mind went from this jungle matrix of love into breaking down psychologically my own ego. Every aspect of myself i love and hated just became see through. I understood why it is i felt certain ways, all my fears, all my desires. All the relationships i had with everyone... girls, guys, family, friends. It was incredible.

No counsellor or psychologist could make you realize such a thing.

After my mind had been blasted by this love, i started feeling a strong connection to one of the passengers in the group, i was attracted to her the very first time we met. It was a very weird attraction that went beyond the physical. Then during the ceremony, the attraction was so intense i had to be next to her. It was like I met her before, in another time and place. Like as if I loved her before I even knew her. It was just crazy. Later the next day i would find out she felt the exact same way.

The ceremony ended, I was so just surprised and shock, i had no words to explain what just happened. That ceremony was the beginning of what is now a life long relationship with Ayahuasca. I stayed after the retreat in the jungle for 2 more months just to work with her.

It has worked wonders i could never have dreamed of. I want to share this message with all of you,

Magic is Real. Healing is possible.

I have seen it with my eyes, and felt it in my heart.

Even if you don't need healing, just come to experience Ayahuasca and you will not regret it, you will find strengths you never knew you had. Open doors you never thought were possible.

So thanks to all the people at the retreat. They had really become by the end of it, my brothers and sisters.

The team at Vida Libre, they make sure everything is running like its suppose to. I am so happy to be apart of the wonderful team.

I would have not asked for it to be any other way.




Anyone who has any questions, feel free to comment or message me.
Checkout the website if your interested in the retreat. Do your research, get as much info as you can before deciding to come over.

Ayahuasca, done correctly and safely. Will change your life for the better. That I can promise. :)

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow full on story Raph. Very interesting. As a kid I read a few of the Carlos Castaneda books on the teachings of Don Juan but I haven't heard of Ayahuasca.

    I remember reading a Victor Frankl book where he mentions that life is about all the things you mention joy/sadness, happiness/suffering etc. We feel despair when we suffer without the feeling of having a purpose. It sounds like you have found that purpose or meaning which is awesome and I'm happy for you. Take care mate. Regards, Matt

    ReplyDelete