Saturday, December 21, 2013

Introduction

Welcome Brothers & Sisters

This is my new blog, dedicated to Life & Ayahuasca...

My name is Raphael Soon, 

Who I was before does not matter to who I am. I was born in Singapore 21 years ago, I grew up in Melbourne Australia. I use to I denitrify myself as a son, a brother, a friend, a student, a fighter, a soldier. That has all changed with Ayahuasca



Now all I am and always was, is a servant of God. 

My main purpose here is to serve, feed and heal people. I have recently found my path of awakening through shamanism. I have created this blog with the SOLE purpose to spread the message and miracle of Ayahuasca to those in search for the truth. I am not writing from any ego point. I am writing to share my experiences in the Jungles and in the cities, my truths, my failures, my biggest fears which i constantly face. 

Life is such a wonderful game, all of it is PERFECT. Pain, suffering, Joy, Love, Fear. Its all the fucking same :)




I will be based in Peru, right in the heart of the Amazon at the start of 2014, working with the people at one of the biggest, most respected and authentic Ayahuasca retreats, called 'VIDA LIBRE'.


We are all working to heal the world step by step, a team of pure hearted truth seekers. Good people with big hearts and we have lots of fun.

We want the people to realize that it and always has been in us this whole time, to be happy. All we had to do was look inside. 

So join me as I share with you every deep dark beautiful craves of this giant ocean of love, which is life. All my adventures in the jungles, The nights that never ended, and the nights i never wanted to end. My love stories, my journeys with travelers on the path and my relationship with 'Mother Ayahuasca.

I am not here to pretend to know anything, All i am is the voice piece God chooses to manifest through. Take nothing I say seriously, yet read it with an open heart. 




In India, when people greet and farewell each other, they say 'Namaste'. 

Which means " I honor the soul within you"



So to all of you.


Namaste,








No comments:

Post a Comment